Master of Ceremonies to the WORLD!
This 9 minute video explains my philosophy behind what I do and why. Thank you for taking the time to watch this amazing video created by Molly Combs.
A master of ceremonies or compère is the official host of a staged event or similar performance. An MC usually presents performers, speaks to the audience, and generally keeps the event moving. An MC may also tell jokes or anecdotes. Wikipedia
- Contributes to the successful execution of the event
- The audible and visible presence at the event
- Sets the pace of the event
- Impact the overall quality of the event
- Physically active role
- Pre-Event Time Consultant
- Responsible for setting the tone of the event
- Works as a team with the Event Staff to produce a well-organized, thrilling event
- Ensures the smooth flow of high profile moments (such as Opening & Closing Ceremonies, Costume Contests, Guest Introductions)